Negotiations & Influence™ is a two-day training workshop that changes the way professionals approach their negotiations and interactions. Building on the acclaimed Negotiating Success training curriculum, this interactive program focuses on proven influence strategies and interpersonal skills to create superior outcomes. By becoming more aware of how to ethically persuade business colleagues and negotiation partners we teach participants how to arrive at win-win results.
The Negotiations & Influences™ training program is based on our unique model using three pillars of Mutuality, Proactivity, and R.E.S.P.E.C.T. In addition, this dynamic program takes an in-depth look at key influence principles that underlie why people take action. With a deeper understanding of influence strategies, interpersonal skills, gleaned through instruction, demonstration, and role-play, your employees are able to develop great relationships, boost persuasion skills, and achieve great results in all interactions and negotiations.
- Builds new understanding of the negotiation process
- Expands professional power for better bargaining
- Explores differing negotiation styles & how to respond
- Leads to creation of Range & Alternatives for improved outcomes
- Applies our 5 phase approach for extra-ordinary outcomes
- Increases understanding of Key Influence Principles
- Identifies how to overcome conflicts & tactics
- Builds commitment to creating win-win outcomes
- Utilizes real-life role-plays to practice skills & anchor success
- Communication skills training
- Communicating with impact
- Management Training
Who Should Attend
- Procurement Specialists
- HR Professionals
- Negotiators at All Levels
Every participant receives a Negotiations & Influence™ Workshop Manual including text, worksheets, and exercises.
One Day Onsite Training Option
The two-day Negotiations & Influence™ course may be offered in a shorter format or spread out over consecutive sessions. Optional coaching is a powerful way to build on the new skills and ensure that your professional development dollars are maximized. Contact us for more information about the Negotiations & Influence™ course or to discuss your organization’s additional corporate learning needs.
Other Delivery Options
Ask us about how we can deliver this content via: