Negotiations Training Courses
Negotiating Success™ is a one or two-day negotiation skills and strategies training course that transforms the way professionals negotiate. The old ways of highly competitive negotiations that produce win-lose results are history. We show you how to always work toward win-win negotiations. Negotiating Success™ is based on the three pillars of Mutuality, Proactivity, and R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Mutuality encourages negotiators on both sides to look for common ground and a relationship based win-win attitude. Proactivity ensures that negotiators lead the way to success through a strong and thorough mutuality-based process. And R.E.S.P.E.C.T. shows how to use Responsiveness, Empathy, Service, Perspectives, Esteem, Courage, and Truth-telling to drive successful negotiations. In Negotiating Success™, Mutuality, Proactivity, and R.E.S.P.E.C.T. are wrapped around the core skills and tools every negotiator needs. In this powerful negotiation training seminar, you will learn the most effective methods for achieving your negotiation strategies and goals through instruction, practice, and role-play practice sessions which anchor your learning for on-the-job success.
- Transforms understanding of the negotiation process
- Expands personal power for effective bargaining
- Uncovers differing negotiation styles
- Teaches how to create Range & Alternatives to best results
- Provides a 5 phase approach for extra-ordinary outcomes
- Expands the ability to deal with and diffuse conflict
- Identifies how to overcome win-lose Tactics used by others
- Ignites passion for inspiring others to work toward win-win
- Utilizes real-life role-plays to practice skills & anchor success
- Effective negotiation strategy techniques
Who Should Attend
- Procurement Specialists
- HR Professionals
- Negotiators at All Levels
Every participant receives a copy of the Negotiating Success™ Workshop Manual.
One Day Onsite Training Options
The two days Negotiating Success™ course may be delivered in a one day format with follow up coaching as an option. Coaching is a powerful way to build on new skills and ensure that communication training dollars are maximized. Contact us for more information about the Negotiating Success™ course or to discuss your organization’s need for additional learning solutions.
Other Delivery Options
Ask us about how we can deliver this content via: