Negotiations For Women™ is a one or two day training workshop that transforms the way women professionals negotiate. Overall, many women find negotiations to be an intimidating process and many haven’t yet developed an approach to negotiating that works for their personality. In this unique negotiation training course women professionals learn to harness inner strengths and external skills for success in all negotiations, whether they occur at work or at home.
The Negotiations For Women™ course is based on the three pillars of Mutuality, Proactivity and R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Mutuality encourages negotiators on both sides to look for common ground and a relationship based win-win attitude. Proactivity ensures that negotiators lead the way to success through strong actions & overtures. And R.E.S.P.E.C.T. shows how to use Responsiveness, Empathy, Service, Perspectives, Esteem, Courage and Truth-telling as essential ingredients in each successful negotiation. The results of taking part in this unique negotiation course are that future negotiations are successful and both parties feel they’ve come out ahead.
Training Course Benefits
- Transforms women’s influence in the negotiation process
- Expands personal power for effective bargaining
- Uncovers the value of understanding negotiation styles
- Teaches how to create Range & Alternatives to best results
- Provides a 5 phase approach for extra-ordinary outcomes
- Reworks ability to deal with and diffuse conflict
- Ignites passion for inspiring others to work toward win-win
Who Should Attend
- Women Leaders
- Women Managers & Supervisors
- Women Professionals & Service Providers
Each participant receives a Negotiations For Women™ Workshop Manual including text, work-sheets, and exercises.
One Day Onsite Training Options
The two day Negotiations For Women™ seminar may be offered in a one day format with follow up coaching. Coaching is a powerful way to build on the new skills and ensure that your learning dollars are maximized. Contact us for more information about the Negotiations For Women™ course or to discuss your organization’s corporate training needs.
Other Delivery Options
Ask us about how we can deliver this content via: